A blog for 21st century women in a 19th century role!

FIRST! A FEW WARNINGS:


1. I swear ... A LOT! I don't intend to offend people, but it happens.

2. my spelling and grammar and capitalization are horrible. i don't have time for spell check and the "shift" key.

3. I am an open person. A VERY open person. So, I may... from time to time... mention my sex life, or my time spent in the bathroom, or other un-savory things that you might not want to hear about. BE WARNED! I say what i say and you may chose to read it or not to... either way, i'mma write it.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I've been a working Mom, and I've been a stay-at-home Mom...... and working is easier! I've been a stay-at-home Mom for nearly 4 years and I am only NOW learning.... I'VE BEEN DOING IT WRONG! Each day, (well, most days anyway) I'll be attempting some mundane "housewife" duty that I'm not used to or has changed or that I've only just realized I've been doing wrong. I hope to entertain at least a few people and maybe help someone else who is going through what i'm going through....















Thursday, September 8, 2011

THE LIST!!!

this was supposed to be the first post, but i accidentally saved it as a draft instead of publishing it.  my bad.

I call it THE LIST because this list will follow my discoveries of what "housewifing" duties i like, don't like, can't stand, refuse to do ever ever again!  so before the blog, (some of which happened before this blog was started and i wrote the blog posts based on my notes.... bear with me), here is a list of what i THOUGHT i did and did not like to do around the house as far as duties go.....

Likes:
Vacuuming
organizing stuff in pretty baskets
gardening (planting and harvesting only)
building fires
being a hostess
steam cleaning kitchen floor
deoderizing (aka- fabreezing)

dislikes:
doing dishes
laundry
cooking

can't stands:
CLEANING GLASS
refuse to ever ever do agains:
CLEANING GLASS IN FRENCH DOORS! 
come along with me as i discover just what it is that a housewife is supposed to do..... (3 years after i became a housewife.)

No comments:

Post a Comment